- Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
- Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
- Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
- Participates in visual directives including setting planograms, zone maintenance, and cleaning standard.
- Builds and maintains a solid customer following through building brand loyalty and clienteling.
- Other duties as assigned/required.
- Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and marketing standards.
- Must have a high school diploma/GED
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must have 1-3 years; retail experience (Sales; Luxury or Jewelry Sales preferred)
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A