Website Office Depot
At Office Depot and Office Max, every leader is responsible for growing total sales and services within the location. The Client Engagement Manager is responsible for customer satisfaction, community outreach, and in-store events for small and medium businesses.; Will partner with the management team in driving a memorable client/customer experience through leadership, communication, community outreach, and passion for the brand. S/he will provide guidance and direction to store associates, including Print Services associates, and will facilitate ongoing training on the business model and the importance of offering our client/customer a holistic service offering. The person in this position will coach and train associates to properly assess client/customer needs to ensure satisfaction in every interaction.; This person will work closely with the management team to build a client/customer centric culture in the store and motivate and inspire associates to build strong relationships to increase customer retention. The Client Engagement Manager will proactively engage with clients/customers to exceed their needs, ensure a positive experience and work to generate revenue by driving a sales culture.; Builds ongoing client/customer relationships and become a trusted advisor by utilizing advanced selling skills and knowledge.; Is a Change Champion supporting and implementing change.
- Obtains and maintains Sales Leader certification and other position specific certifications as required. Completes all management training; including (but not limited to) Anti-Harassment, Code of Ethics, etc. Adheres to OSHA, Worker’s Compensation, wage and hour, I-9 compliance and other legal requirements.
- Consistently maintains store appearance to company guidelines and keeps a neat, clean, well-stocked environment. Adheres to all standards related to signage labeling and merchandise presentation.
- Responsibilities as an External Key Carrier include but are not limited to: ensuring the safety and security of the building and associates during the absence of the management team. Performing opening or closing responsibilities. This includes activation and deactivation of the store’s alarm system. Responsibilities also include all cash handling, daily store balancing and system process for opening and closing of the store.
- Coaches and inspires associates, while fostering a culture that builds trust, brand loyalty and exceptional client/customer service delivery. Supports an environment that encourages creative, innovative thinking and risk taking. ;
- Routinely reviews cash handling, cashier and merchandise error logs, register voids, tax exemption and all related cash office audits.
- Lead customer satisfaction programs and related initiatives such as Net Promoter Score (NPS) as assigned by the General Manager, by identifying areas of opportunity and provide reporting on metrics to advise of progress and recommendations for improvement. Proactively grows business through client/customer centric programs, such as Office Depot Inc. Rewards Programs and local marketing plays (loyalty signups, mobile app downloads, etc.). ;
- Works to continually develop personal selling skills and specialized product knowledge through sales and service tools provided. Drives Services sales, including print and tech services, by supporting all related current programs, new product launches and special initiatives.
- High School diploma or equivalent, Bachelor's;degree preferred
- Business, Marketing, Retail Management, or another related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related field
Company: Office Depot
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A