A Security Assistant works under general supervision to greet, identify and direct visitors and applicants to their destinations. Acts as the key point of contact Ohio Savings Bank downtown location for visitors and applicants. Provides professional and courteous customer service on the telephone and in-person. Provides administrative support to the Ohio Security Department.
- Greets, identifies, and announces vendors, customers, job applicants, and other visitors.
- Delivers accurate, responsive and courteous customer service to visitors and applicants.
- Develops and maintains spreadsheets to log and track various departmental reporting requirements.
- Develops and maintains knowledge on the DSX Card Access System.
- Troubleshoots issues and provides assistance to users.
- Reviews recorded surveillance video to uncover, document and respond to security breaches.
- Observes and reports any unusual or suspicious persons or situations to the appropriate area.
- Logs and relays telephone messages in a courteous and professional manner.
- Receives and forwards package deliveries made to the reception area or loading dock.
- Updates manuals and processes upon request.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous receptionist experience in a professional office environment.
- Knowledge of standard office practices.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good written communication skills.
- PC literate with basic to intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Displays a positive attitude at all times.
- Displays a professional image at all times.
- Good data entry and typing skills.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including CCTV (video), and alarm systems.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cleveland, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A