Website Neiman Marcus
As part of NMG’s Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) work, the organization is focused on driving its core value of being “All Heart.” NMG is also assessing its current environmental and social impact while developing a three-year plan to lead the luxury industry in its commitment and transparency to environmental and social sustainability. NMG strives to become an employer of choice, driven by a culture of Belonging. A dedicated team focuses on this journey, directly impacting how NMG conducts business throughout the workforce, workplace, and marketplace dimensions.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each job duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or ability required.
- Vocational training in alterations is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a retail environment or in a workroom that offered training.
- Experience as a sewing machine operator is essential.
- Managing and Measuring Work
- Technical Learning
Company: Neiman Marcus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Austin, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A