Website Neiman Marcus
A Store Maintenance Technician maintains equipment within the facility including material handling equipment, general building maintenance, electrical, electrical controls and troubleshooting, pneumatic controls and troubleshooting, forklift/reach truck maintenance, HVAC maintenance, and plumbing.
- Coordinate and manage work orders/ requests from the executive team.
- Ensure all permits, such as elevator, escalator, boiler, generator, fire system, fire extinguishers, etc are up to date and code.
- Provide daily support for phones, POS, computers, lighting, etc.
- Assist with planning and execution of capital projects.
- Order necessary supplies and equipment such as lamps, ballasts, filters, belts, pos parts, phones, etc.
- Provide support for fire inspection walk-throughs and insurance carrier visits/concerns.
- Schedule and execute life safety system tests such as fire system, sprinkler system, and emergency generator system.
- Set up lighting and air condition schedules.
- Properly maintain building equipment and systems in order to help reduce operating and repair/replacement costs.
- Must be available to provide emergency or after-hour coverage (24/7) as needed.
- Evaluate all systems for energy-saving opportunities.
- Knowledge of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, and high mechanical aptitude is essential.
- Possess functional and technical skills, ability to read blueprints and schematics.
- Background or experience in conveyor and forklift operation and repair.
- Individual needs to be a self starter with excellent troubleshooting abilities.
- 2+ years experience along with technical training.
Company: Neiman Marcus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A