Website Ministry of Justice
As Project Support, you will be responsible for a diverse range of activities to support the delivery of the project’s objectives. You will help to support the smooth running of the project by assisting the project manager through the operation of project management processes, and the co-ordination of business management actions and activities on their behalf. You will be expected to support the project manager with activities such as communication between with the business, maintenance of central project records and production of regular management reports.
- Responsible for project file management using robust version control. Organise key project meetings, and provide secretariat support.
- Assist in maintaining project controls and in producing project reports.
- Management of staff as appropriate, including their development.
- Assist with maintaining the stakeholder log for internal and external stakeholders. Act as the focal point for project responses to external requests for information.
- Assist with the monitor of project spend and contribute to the compilation of budgets.
- Maintains an accurate asset register for the project.
- Experience of organising teams, establishing processes and working to deadlines.
- Assist with and maintain appropriate systems to enable effective planning and scheduling.
- Assist with and maintain risk and issue logs, escalating as appropriate.
- Stakeholder Engagement
- UK nationals
- Change Control
- Knowledge Management
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Blackwood, Wales, UK
Application Deadline: N/A