Website Ministry of Justice
We’re recruiting for a Senior Service Architect here at MoJ Digital & Technology, to be part of our warm and collaborative Technology Services team.
- Working to the Principal Service Architect, your role as a Senior Service Architect will be to focus on the needs of the user and to ensure every aspect of product development is user-centric and evidence-based
- You will create designs, define patterns and standards to ensure consistency, efficiency and best practice in the delivery and operation of the service whilst ensuring that the customer experience is at the centre of the design.
- You will work closely with the Product and Delivery Managers, Service Owners, Demand Managers, Technical Architects and Service Delivery teams to understand the people, process and tooling requirements of the service, ensuring that all service requirements, resources and capabilities needed have been captured and fully documented in readiness for service transition.
- Makes and guides effective decisions, explaining clearly how the decision has been reached.
- Make complex service and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences.
- Visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts, and make disciplined decisions based on available information and research evidence.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of Service Architecture.
Applies knowledge and experience to create or assure service designs.
- Drive strategy through a mixture of traditional and contemporary Cloud / Digital technologies, usually within complex multi-vendor ecosystems.
- Has the ability to understand service complexity and risks, run collaborative design activities, influence others and build consensus.
- Effectively communicate across organisational hierarchy and boundaries understanding the context.
- Support and make informed decisions based on user needs, available technology, and value for money.
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A