Respond and attend to guest repair requests. Fix minor plumbing problems such as unclogging drains, plunging toilets, and repairing leaky spigots and faucets. Perform miscellaneous minor repairs such as tightening loose toilet seats, changing light bulbs, and patching holes in walls. Perform preventative maintenance on tools and equipment, including cleaning and lubrication. Maintain daily logs of operation, maintenance, and safety activities. Communicate with guests/customers when necessary to resolve maintenance issues.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report maintenance problems, safety hazards, accidents, or injuries; and complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards, anticipate and address guests’ service needs, and assist individuals with disabilities.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others and listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladder. Grasp, turn, and manipulate objects of varying size and weight. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A