Website M&T Bank
Branch Managers must stay current on operational, product, and system changes/enhancements, as well as demonstrate good risk management decisions. In addition, Insurance licensing minimum expectations must be maintained as outlined in MTS Licensed Banker Academy document. Business Banking Specialist minimum expectations will be set by both the Branch and Retail Regional Manager.
This position reports to a Retail Regional Manager and leads the branch team to achieve annual sales and profitability goals, and has a sound working knowledge of the overall operations of the branch.
- Engages with all team members and business partners as appropriate.
- Proactively prospects and grows Business Banking relationships through outreach. Builds the bank’s presence in the community
- Ensures operational and requirements are maintained, to include consumer and business banking guidelines.
- Ensures compliance with operational, security and control policies/procedures, preventing fraud and protecting customer assets.
- Actively models and coaches customer service and needs determination behaviors. Reinforces and maintains accountability for execution of Retail strategy.
- Takes ownership of complex account servicing and error resolution issues, including those escalated by other Bankers.
- Provide coaching and guidance to improve and reduce future problem resolution/escalations.
- Conducts interviews and selects employees based on staffing model.
- Proven ability to demonstrate and coach exceptional customer service.
- Ability to communicate and function professionally with all levels of personnel and business partners across the organization.
- Demonstrated sales/business development experience and success. Has fundamental understanding of profitability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong financial services product knowledge preferred.
- Strong organization, time management, and prioritization skills.
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A