Website M&T Bank
Evaluate and determine the credit risks of commercial real estate clients through detailed financial statement analysis, industry assessment, collateral valuation, cash flow analysis and the ability to repay annual debt service.
- Review all pertinent credit and financial information, including, but not limited to, financial statements, tax returns, due diligence reports, credit bureaus, appraisals, internal credit information, industry research and peer data.
- Ability to assist in the management of the department in the Manager’s absence.
- In-depth knowledge of personal computers and related software programs, including Moody’s Risk Analyst,Microsoft Office suite, with excellent Excel and Word skills required, including excellent financial modeling proficiency.
- Determine the need for more thorough investigation or additional information, and coordinate gathering of such information.
- Responsible for the training of junior/newly hired Credit Analysts.
- Displays deep understanding of financial regulatory environment as it applies to underwriting most forms of commercial credit transactions.
- Spread financial statements and prepare advanced financial models designed to sensitize various conditions impacting the proposed transaction.
- Minimum 5 years’ prior experience in complex credit underwriting,specialty underwriting or other complex financial analysis role.
- OR in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 9 years higher education and/or work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Rochester, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A