Website M&T Bank
Make recommendations concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations. Administer Human Resource recommended actions. Oversee training and development of direct reports. Interview prospective employees and make recommendations for hire. Responsible for the management, planning and coordination of assigned unit within Mortgage. Provides technical, functional and operational expertise in department work policies and procedures. Makes recommendations concerning staffing, performance appraisals, promotions, salary recommendations and terminations.
- Participate in projects at the department level.
- Responsible for the planning, leadership, problem resolution, analysis and reporting for assigned unit. Ensure that the unit managed is adequately staffed and personnel are trained.
- Provide input to tactical planning and short-term initiatives. Responsible for unit contingency planning and regulatory compliance.
- Support annual budget process. Continuing responsibility for expense control.
- Review and recommend new methods and procedures to make daily operations more efficient.
- Provide recommendations for department policy changes and creates new unit policy and procedures.
- Consult and communicate with operations staff.
- Two lending operations experience.
- Ability to plan, organize and supervise work of staff (support staff ) and produce results.
- Bachelors Degree or in lieu of degree four to five years relevant experience.
- Safe Act certification required.
- Two supervisory experience.
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ballston Lake, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A