Website M&T Bank
Good understanding of Cash Management, Merchant Service, Trade Services products offered to Business Banking customers and ability to identify sales opportunities for those product sets .Responsible for an assigned portfolio of loan and deposit relationships with small business clients. Solicit new business, manage risk and credit decisions, and service existing clients through the bank’s relationship management program. Work with branch partners to effectively sell to the business customer and cross sell other bank products.
- Manage the segment’s more complicated and important loan relationships.
- Network with centers of influence to develop business including accountants, attorneys and other referral sources.
- Develop new banking relationships with business prospects.
- Evaluate credit information and requests and recommend appropriate loan structure to manage risk.
- Achieve established goals as outlined by manager.
- Service existing business banking client base.
- Work with branch partners to maximize sales efforts to business customers and cross sell other products and services that the bank offers.
- Effectively negotiate with underwriters and clients to maximize revenue and minimize risk.
- 5 plus years experience.
- Ability to read and analyze financial statements and tax returns.
- Knowledge of personal computers and the software utilized by the department
- Bachelor’s degree or 3-5 years of relevant work experience
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Annapolis, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A