Website M&T Bank
Wilmington Trust is a premier provider of wealth and institutional services for M&T Bank, one of the most financially sound and successful companies in the U.S. financial services industry. For more than a century*, our guidance has helped generations of families and businesses thrive, backed by the sound experience of our professionals and a forward-looking mindset.
- Assist in reviewing and processing paperwork sent to the home office.
- Assist in gathering or preparing sales materials in preparation for sales meetings. Coordinate and arrange meetings and appointments to maintain business calendars of events for the sales force in the associated branch and/or region.
- Coordinate travel arrangements, sales meetings, training activities and events and customer seminars.
- Maintain regular sales reporting to keep sales force updated on regional activity (i.e. updates sales and referral activity.)
- May assist in processing trades on appropriate system following appointments.
- Support sales process by participating in preparing, planning and executing sales-related activities including audits, preparing marketing materials and client onboarding and preparing and follow-up processes.
- Support the audit and compliance process and associated activities.
- Support the sales force by facilitating the ordering and processing of business cards, name plates and computer access.
- Associate’s degree, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 2 years’ higher education and/or work experience
- FINRA Series 99 license
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Annapolis, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A