Website M&T Bank
Branch Managers must stay current on operational, product, and system changes/enhancements, as well as demonstrate good risk management decisions. In addition, Insurance licensing minimum expectations must be maintained as outlined in MTS Licensed Banker Academy document. Business Banking Specialist minimum expectations will be set by both the Branch and Retail Regional Manager.
- Engages with all team members and business partners as appropriate.
- Takes ownership of complex account servicing and error resolution issues, including those escalated by other Bankers. Provide coaching and guidance to improve and reduce future problem resolution/escalations.
- Proactively prospects and grows Business Banking relationships through outreach. Builds the bank’s presence in the community
- Ensures operational and requirements are maintained, to include consumer and business banking guidelines. Ensures compliance with operational, security and control policies/procedures, preventing fraud and protecting customer assets.
- Identifies Retail and Business Banking customer needs through the M&T sales processes, using the tools and resources to assist customers with short and long term solutions.
- Conducts interviews and selects employees based on staffing model.
- Actively models and coaches customer service and needs determination behaviors. Reinforces and maintains accountability for execution of Retail strategy.
- M&T Way Certified
- Bachelor’s degree, OR, in lieu of degree,
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred
- Minimum two years’ managerial experience or proven leadership abilities
- Precision Leadership Certified
- Minimum three years sales experience
- Four (4) years’ relevant experience
- M&T Business Banking Specialist within 18 months of hire
- Demonstrated strong knowledge of Business Banking products, services and client relationship management
Company: M&T Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A