You’ll have the opportunity to attend Kiehl’s training and education as well as benefit from L’Oréal learning opportunities so you can development yourself within your role, opening up career paths such as becoming a Counter Manager, Business Manager, Boutique management or Area Manager in the future.
- Generate sales to achieve sales target by applying brand selling method, product knowledge and able to follow basic service flow.
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
- Maintain the counter/store quality and merchandising including appearance and cleanliness of counter/store, follow merchandising guidelines and ensure on shelf product availability.
- Be a brand ambassador with your attitude, eventing and on-brand grooming.
- Are comfortable to traffic stop when relevant, to share Kiehl’s products with more people.
- Develop positive relationships with department store floor managers and head office.
- Ability to use POS software and other digital systems required to successfully run the counter.
- Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and after sales/clienteling.
- Have a desire to learn fundamental product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques to provide best results for clients.
- Convey passion and master story telling.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, GB
Application Deadline: N/A