If you join the L’Oréal Luxury Division, you’ll directly contribute to providing our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique for them.
- Create and manage content calendar for My Lancome Community
- Track results on with various indicators (SOV, Netbase etc)
- Digital upskilling for Lancome makeup artists in order to build makeup artists audiences – Identify BA’s with potential
- Responsible for all retail content partnerships. And manage store events.
- Work with media manager & advocacy manager to view all content and establish gaps.
- Create and manage content calendar for social, online and support CRM. Develop always on content activity.
- Work with internal experts to create content. Create guidelines. Build profiles.
- Oversee and action all social media community management with HGS
- Responsible for day-to-day management of brand’s social channels and new platforms.
- Crisis Coms
- Monitor what is being said about brand across social media channels and act spontaneously to capitalise on conversation/trends etc
- Identify innovative content partnerships to constantly broaden audiences
- Act as single point of contact to manage any customer care issues
- Work with MKT/sales on Data capture initiatives.
- Experience in the beauty industry is a bonus
- Experience in social strategy and creative ideas
- Experience in content marketing roles
- Experience working with influencers
- A track record in creation of high performing influencer brand content and understanding of paid social
- Key understanding of the social platforms
- Passion for beauty
- Experience in working with and developing relationships with influencers and agents.
- Confidence with social analytics
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A