Responsible for the sell-in of a forecasted dollar volume and mix of products into the retail account. Act as key liaison between Brand and QVC and HSN. Interact with buying office in all aspects of the ordering process to ensure the company’s net goals are met. Perform all administrative functions for their account(s). Play an instrumental role in the planning and execution of IT Cosmetics marketing initiatives for each account.
- Communicate and follow up on all necessary business information from buying office to Sales Senior Vice President, Regional Sales Director and Sales and Training Executives.
- Establish strong working partnerships with the National Account Sales Vice Presidents, Regional Sales Director and Sales and Training
- Executives as well as people from the corporate office to acquire key resources, obtain problem solving advice and take advantage of assistance in highly critical negotiations.
- Actively participate in open to buy negotiation along Sales Senior Vice President. Responsible for preparing account meeting information.
- Responsible for the overall stock levels and ensure appropriate product mix of stock is available with the account by assuring timely ordering, proactively monitoring and resolving low or out of stock conditions. Control and update stock and sales plan, product and returns. Manage promotional order process, from purchase order to shipment.
- Work in conjunction with the Sales Senior Vice President and Marketing to establish the promotional strategy for the business, input the agreed upon contracts as well as maintain the budget.
- Responsible for net sales goals for entire account. Compile all daily, weekly and monthly retail sales reports including competitive retail reports and mix of business. Participate in forecasting sales for new sku’s within the retailer ordering systems.
- Must effectively monitor, analyze, interpret and communication business information
- Proficient computer skills necessary – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Self motivated, results oriented, creative thinker
- Ability to establish strong working relationship with buying groups
- Bachelor degree and minimum of 5+ years experience in cosmetic or retail management
- Strong communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical in approach to identifying opportunities
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jersey City, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A