Website Liberty London
This role is critical in establishing the Liberty London and Liberty Art Fabrics brands on the global marketplace. It will work closely with the Liberty London Creative and Sales functions and the Liberty Art Fabrics Creative and Sales functions to champion and grow the wholesale business.
- Setting the communication strategy across all markets, positioning the brand at the premium luxury level.
- Overseeing the brand launch calendar to own, create and project manage a multi-channel marketing strategy for the total brand (excl. beauty) to increase brand presence and drive sales in domestic and target markets.
- International brand development – Work with ecommerce digital trade teams, digital marketing team and social to position and story tell the brand correctly in each target market (USA/ME/China).
- Conceptualize Campaign and Content creation with CMO, working with copy and creative production to brief in assets and oversee execution and reporting.
- Conceptualize launches and activations for the brand by category and target customer groups
Company: Liberty London
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A