You will be responsible for managing and developing the business with opticians, regional department stores and independent customers. The main objective of the role is to actively drive sales and achieve budget targets by building a qualitative distribution network and a close relationship with our business partners.
- Brand presentations and sell-in of new collections.
- Research and target new customers.
- Ensuring that stock is at an adequate level in the POS of the assigned territory and support in stock management administration process.
- To guarantee an effective visit planning in order to achieve KPI in terms of frequency of visits per store, brand visibility in store and sell-out per store.
- In-store general training to retailer’s sales staff regarding brands, products and marketing activities.
- Maintaining brand integrity by ensuring the product is distributed in doors which are adequate for image /positioning /location and presented in-store according to the brand merchandising standards.
- Evaluate new customers positioning and suitability for launch of new brands/collections.
- Full clean driving license.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to seasonal and customer deadlines.
- A sales-driven mindset with the ability to expand business, identify and develop new opportunities.
- An excellent communicator with presentation skills.
- Similar experience in sales roles with a proven record in fashion/accessories/lifestyle/cosmetics or high-end consumer goods.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage and improve the sales process.
- Experience in the Eyewear sector will be an advantage but not a must.
- Ability to travel within the assigned territory.
- A great confidence in dealing with customers and managing all aspects of the account.
- An individual with negotiation and influencing skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A