The Administrative Assistant will provide support for the three executive leaders of the Finance, Logistics, and Technologies teams in Wayne, New Jersey. Serving as an integral member of each department, ensuring the proper management of communications, planning, and meeting coordination while contributing to the overall performance of the teams.
- Responsible for coordinating logistical needs for new hires of each team with security & HR (door cards, phone, computer, business cards, etc.)
- Support culture of the three teams through coordination of celebrations, teambuilding activities, & gifting.
- Demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness as changes occur in schedules, plans, documents, or other situations throughout the business day.
- Provide support in creating Power Point presentations as needed.
- Coordinate all details of large team meetings (room reservation, table arrangement/set-up, food/beverages, supplies, technology support, clean-up). Ensure agenda and meeting information are distributed prior to the meetings owned by the leader.
- Perform administrative duties (printing, scanning, mailing, report & presentation creation, etc.)
- Complete and verify expense reports and provide first line of approvals for departmental invoices & expenses.
- Assist executives in light project management as needed which could include planning, executing and/or follow up .
- Ability to manage and complete assignments accurately and on a timely basis
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and personalities
- 2+ years in retail or office setting
- Strong organizational skills
- College degree preferred (but not required) or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and take initiative where needed
- Excellent communication, prioritizing and problem-solving skills
- Proven strong computer skills, with knowledge of Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A