Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
At JP Morgan Chase, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion and an obsession for helping our clients, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. If you’re passionate about providing education and advice to improve the financial lives of our clients – and want to join a great team – then join JP Morgan Chase. Using cutting-edge technology, you’ll show clients that they can bank how, when and where they want. And, you’ll have the opportunity to take ownership of your career through a variety of cross-training and development programs.
- Ability to maintain success in an ever changing environment
- Engaging clients over the phone and video both inbound and outbound
- Making customers lives easier by sharing and setting up self-service options so that they can access their accounts how, when and where they want
- Providing strong customer service, offering advice and sharing products and services to help clients meet their financial needs
- Listening carefully and assisting clients with their questions or issues
- Making clients feel appreciated and being their advocate
- Showing initiative and proactively preventing problems for our clients
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires a mix of phone-based and video based customer interaction
- Possesses drive, initiative and knowledge to provide financial options for clients using a consultative approach
Ability to educate and connect clients to technology solutions
- Excellent communication skills – in person, over the phone and through email
- Operate within established risk parameters/tolerances, and meets internal/external risk and compliance obligations, including completion of required training
- Ability to make personal connections, engage and educate clients, ask open-ended questions and listen to establish trust and build lasting relationships
- Display confidence with clients when sharing advice, product knowledge and solutions
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by acting with a client-first attitude
- Proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products and services to clients with differing needs
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A