Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
As a Private Client Banker, you are the main point of contact for a select group of Chase’s affluent clients, as well as other customers in the Branch. You’ll manage their complete banking relationship across the company, utilizing a proactive and disciplined approach to generate growth in their balances. You’ll help acquire new clients by actively soliciting referrals and developing internal and external sources.
- Making lives of clients more convenient by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Partnering with Specialists (Private Client Advisors, Mortgage Bankers and Business Relationship Managers), to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
- Adhering to policies, procedures and regulatory banking requirements
- Actively managing their banking relationship through an advice-based approach, ensuring each client receives the best products, services for his or her needs
- Sharing the value of Chase Private Client with clients that may be eligible
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of one year Branch Banking Banker, or equivalent experience in financial services, with verifiable success in new client acquisition, cultivating and maintaining customer relationship, and revenue generation
- College degree or military equivalent strongly preferred; High school degree, GED or foreign equivalent required
- Compliance with Dodd Frank/Truth in Lending Act*
- Demonstrated success using a value-added, relationship-oriented approach to acquire and deepen client relationships
- Strong team orientation with a commitment of long-term career with the firm
Beginning Oct. 1, 2018 if you are not currently registered, the Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam, FINRA Series 6/7, state registration (including 63 or 66 if required), and Life licenses are required – or must be successfully completed within 120 days of starting the role
- Ability to work branch hours, including weekends and some evenings
- Adherence to policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
- Experience cultivating relationships with affluent clients is strongly preferred
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A