Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
As a Relationship Banker in our Branch Banking team, you’ll take a lead role in delivering an outstanding experience to Chase customers. You’ll acquire, manage, retain meaningful relationships with our customers, using your financial knowledge to offer thoughtful solutions to help address their financial needs.
- Partnering with Specialists (Financial Advisors, Mortgage Bankers, and Business Relationship Managers) to connect customers to experts who can help them with specialized financial needs
- Making lives of customers easier by sharing and setting up self-service options to access their accounts 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- Adhering to policies, procedures, and regulatory banking requirements
- Managing assigned customers and proactively meeting with them – in person and over the phone – to build lasting relationships, discover financial needs, and tailor product and service recommendations
- Operate within established risk parameters/tolerances and meets internal/external risk and compliance obligations, including completion of required training
- Ability to learn products, services, and procedures quickly and accurately; deliver solutions that make our One Chase products work together
- Possess drive, initiative, and knowledge to provide financial options for customers using a consultative approach
- Excellent communication skills – in person and over the phone – with proven ability to tailor features and benefits of products/services to customers with differing needs
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate, and connect customers to technology
- Exude confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
- Engage and partner with team members and other lines of business to offer most appropriate products
- Demonstrate ability to make personal connections, engage and educate customers, ask open-ended questions and listen to establish trust and build lasting relationships
- Deliver exceptional customer experience by acting with a customer-first attitude
- Professional, thorough, and organized with strong follow-up skills
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A