Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
As a Private Banker at the J.P. Morgan Private Bank, you are responsible for advising families on building, preserving and managing their wealth. You will use your knowledge of investments, financial planning, credit and banking to both advise current clients on all aspects of their balance sheet and drive new client acquisition. You will be part of a local team and supported by an institutional platform that has the resources, specialists and intellectual capital to help you advise clients on achieving their desired goals.
- Strictly adhere to all risk and control policies, regulatory guidelines and security measure
- Ensure that proposed solutions fulfill clients’ needs and objectives in the short, medium and long term through a holistic goals based planning approach
- Partner with internal specialists to provide interdisciplinary expertise to clients when needed
- Manage and maintain relationships with clients by earning trust, thoroughly understanding client needs, providing targeted advice, developing thoughtful solutions and delivering an exceptional client experience
- Advise clients on their overall balance sheet, including asset allocation, investment management, wealth planning, credit and banking needs
- Energetic and entrepreneurial business builder who thrives and excels in a competitive industry
- Drive business results and acquire new assets, both from existing client base and new client acquisition
- Connect your clients across all lines of business of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
- Experience or demonstrated understanding of investments, wealth planning, credit and banking concepts
- Experience with and in-depth knowledge of the equity and fixed income markets and alternative investments, including Hedge Funds, Private Equity and Real Estate
Six plus years of work experience; Private Banking or Financial Services industry preferred
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills and applies a disciplined and organized approach throughout their business
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA, JD, CFA, or CFP preferred
- Strong community presence with an established network
- Series 7 & 63 licenses required for position; however, unlicensed candidates considered but required to obtain licenses within 90 days of start date
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A