Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
As an Associate Banker at Chase, you will be at the forefront of delivering an exceptional customer experience by fostering long-lasting, meaningful relationships. Associate Bankers play a critical role in our branches engaging every customer as they enter the branch.
- Providing proactive customer outreach to gauge success and offer new tools to help customers meet their consumer banking and investment goals
- Ensuring financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures and regulatory and banking requirements
- Assisting customers and making clients feel appreciated
- Exhibiting strong customer service skills, presenting consumer-bank focused products and services while proactively educating clients on utilizing available access channels
- Proactively collaborating with others to help customers
- Utilizing expert knowledge in our self-service digital platform to communicate options to complete banking needs whenever, wherever and however the customer desires
- Supporting customer with traditional banking needs and complex service transactions putting the customer’s needs at the center of everything
- Helping build relationships with customers by connecting them with team members who can help them address their financial needs
- Active listening skills to ensure the best way forward is identified for each customer
- Ability to learn products, services and procedures quickly and accurately; delivers solutions that make our One Chase products work together
- Exudes confidence with clients when sharing product knowledge and solutions
- Professional, thorough and organized with strong follow-up skills
- Strong desire and ability to influence, educate and connect customers to technology
- Exhibits customer-first attitude to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, as well as strong attention to detail and time management
- Ability to make personal connections, engage customers, and always be courteous and professional in a team environment
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A