Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
In the role of Commercial Card Relationship Manager you will be responsible for leading a portfolio of approximately 20-25 Commercial Bank – Middle Market (MMBSI) Tier 1 (>$20MM in annual spend) commercial card clients. Commercial Card Relationship Managers primary objectives are to identify, plan, and implement payables strategies for growth and expansion, product cross sells, and account retention.
- Proactive development and execution of client expansion and retention strategies
- Building strong internal partnerships and alignment with CB MMBSI Banking & Treasury Services (TS) partners
- Focus on overall client experience and scorecard objectives
- Proven ability to innovate, problem solve, and develop customized solutions to client issues and challenges
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, including experience presenting to C-Level executives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in successfully managing multiple client relationships concurrently
- Ability to work independently with little professional guidance
- 5+ years of experience in client account management and/or business development (Commercial Card industry preferred)
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A