Website JPMorgan Chase & Co.
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices.
- You’ll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals.
- We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
- You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
- Passionate about building an innovative culture
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of architecture and design across all systems
- Proficiency in multiple modern programming languages Java, preferably Java 8 with minimum of 5+ years of experience in server side Java programming
- Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
- Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Knowledge of industry-wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
- Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Strong understanding of J2EE server technologies
- Strong experience with Spring
- Strong understanding of algorithms, OOP & SOA principles, design patterns, industry best practices
Company: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A