Website Johnson & Johnson
The Engineering Solution Lead for QEM Development will take a lead role in the development of current and future solutions for various Quality Processes, including NC/CAPA, Audit, Supplier Audit, EH&S, Change Control, Field Actions, and Complaints. This is hands-on development role requiring coding, development, and working with Web Services and API.
- Perform assessments of customer demand with order analysts to prepare estimates and quotes for development service(s).
- Work closely with enterprise architects, implementation partners, 3rd party vendors and other technology teams to ensure the right design standards and procedures are in place and followed for application development.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with diverse groups of people in a global organization to ensure high-quality solutions.
- Working with other service specialists and solution engineers, analyze incoming demand (small & medium size) projects and requests for change, assessing the potential technical solutions and creation of accurate and complete impact assessments.
- Perform knowledge transfer to team members and organizations after successful delivery of the service.
- Lead QS QEM development projects, ensuring that service performance meet or exceed established goals/SLAs. Lead development of innovative solutions to meet changing business needs, while following approved J&J standard policies and procedures (e.g. SDLC, Agile, Waterfall, IAPP, etc.). Hands-on configuration and development of solutions (SalesForce based strongly preferred, ETQ, Trackwise or any other workflow-based systems), integration with other systems, and report development will be required. We require leadership and creativity to work within a large
- IT service delivery organization to drive business solutions.
- May plan, select, and schedule approved vendors to deliver the service. May coordinate the work of these resources throughout a project.
- Collect customer insights to improve services throughout delivery and provide continuous improvement recommendations to service owners.
- May conduct impact analysis on process/tools coming from new/enhanced services.
- Assure compliance and alignment to all regulatory and business requirements.
- Will lead assigned projects and do hands-on design and software development for the enterprise QS platform.
- Resolve business and technical challenges to deliver on time, within budget and with high quality while ensuring the realization of business benefits.
- May develop service improvement plans and/or run service improvement initiatives.
- Actively seek out and lead Continuous Process Improvement initiatives in TS to drive efficiency, scalability, and cost reduction.
- May handle the Technology Services (TS) budget for the service delivery and report on service performance to leadership and customers.
- May be responsible for applicable TS processes and change requests for managing delivery of projects from conception through hyper care in alignment with J&J policies, procedures, and testing guidelines as part of the release management for the platform.
- At least two years of design and development experience connecting systems using web services and API calls is required.
- Results-focused, quick-learner, and a self-starter required.
- Ability to solve sophisticated business problems and present recommendations to the development team and management effectively.
- Two-plus years’ experience in development of reports/dashboards is required.
- Strong Project Management skills required, managing global multi-functional team.
- Knowledge of SDLC methodology, 21 CFR Part 11, GxP and CSV frameworks are required.
- This position will be located in Raritan NJ, Milpitas CA, Tampa FL, or remotely working from home will be considered and may require up to 10% travel.
- BA/BS degree is required.
- Three or more years working with database queries, data modeling, and performance tuning is required.
- Strong communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Comprehensible documentation skills are required for crafting/maintaining requirements, design, test scripts, and other validation documents.
- A minimum of six years of related proven experience is required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A