Website Johnson & Johnson
You will be a reliable, trusted source of Amazon analytics, platforms, and strategic initiatives. This person leads key customer deliverables and actively provides business analysis across the online marketplace, including sales, share and 6P’s: product (assortment), placement (search, taxonomy, digital shelf), promotion (incrementality/ROI), pricing (MFP, subscriptions), purchase fulfillment (home delivery, 1-day, 2-day) and persuasion (ratings, reviews). The incumbent will also lead key customer deliverables related to forecasting or strategic growth goals and special projects will be assigned as needed.
- Support efforts to develop and improve customer relationship & support a variety of customer requests.
- Lead consistent communications and reporting on inventory health metrics to internal team members to identify key sales opportunities to meet sales goals across the Self Care and Tena businesses.
- Support with the execution of merchandising and promotional plans.
- Support with Amazon Self Care and Tena P&L management.
- Responsible for sales impact analysis for merchandising campaigns, promotions, SEO optimizations, and other demand drivers.
- Educate and influence internal teams with compelling data and insights to constantly evolve J&J’s understanding of Connected Commerce.
- Collaborate with supply chain to advance PO issues and inventory out-of-stocks.
- Provide analytic support to other internal partners, such as brand and field sales, by providing POS updates, line reviews, promotional reviews, and ad hoc special projects based on the need for in-depth analysis of data or other analytics services.
- Coordinate, analyze, and draw conclusions from a variety of data sources such as customer POS, Amazon Vendor Central, CommerceIQ, Clavis, and One Click to independently discern trends and provide insights-based recommendations to improve sales results.
- Ensures that data utilized is accurately formed and reported when devising data sets through careful review and refinement prior to communication.
- Ability to work effectively within a fast-paced, complex matrix, changing environment.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel and PPT skills required.
- Ability to access, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from sales and customer data required.
- Ability to influence decision-makers up and down two or more levels, with and without direct authority, to ensure a fully-aligned customer/company business plan.
- Ability to create impactful presentations to explain recommendations and findings of analyses, resources, and studies required.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree.
- Ability to identify and assess risk and prioritize competing demands.
- Prior experience with data analysis is required.
- A minimum of 2 years of prior experience in customer sales, category insights/management, analytics, shopper marketing/insights, or related field in a consumer products environment is required.
- Tableau experience preferred.
- This role will be located in Skillman NJ, New York, NY or Ft. Washington, PA and up to 20% travel will be required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A