Website Johnson & Johnson
The Senior Software Developer will independently contribute towards the delivery of mobile and web applications for our business units across the globe. The candidate will participate on agile teams that help build solutions and solve critical business needs. We want people that are always looking to improve their code, strive to learn from and help out others on the team, and are eager to jump into new or unfamiliar technologies.
- Ensure code quality through code reviews, detailed unit tests, and collaboration with QA.
- Collaborate with project managers to define technical implementation details and identify impacts to timelines.
- Help define hybrid mobile development strategy.
- Communicate technical concepts and decisions to non-technical project members.
- Implement functionality and features that meet the requirements of the project in an agile environment.
- Research new and evolving technologies and develop proofs-of-concept.
Qualification & Experience:
- Willingness to work diligently and energetically in a completely unfamiliar tech stack when needed is preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills are required.
- This role has preferred locations in either Raritan, NJ, Tampa, FL, or Providence, RI and may require up to 10% of travel.
- Experience with git is required
- Experience with React, Kotlin, and / or Swift is preferred
- Experience building or integrating with RESTful APIs is required.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Experience working throughout the lifecycle of large projects is required.
- A minimum of 4 years of software development experience is required.
- Experience with React Native is required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Providence, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A