Website Johnson & Johnson
The Foot & Ankle (F&A) Junior Sales Consultant will be responsible for the growth and development of the F&A HCP customer base in an assigned geography. They must achieve a level of expertise and competence to present, demonstrate, and ensure proper utilization of DePuy Synthes’ products. This person must be able to continually develop new business while supporting existing business within our F&A product portfolio.
- Complete required administrative and other duties as assigned accurately and promptly
- Case Coverage: Maintain appropriate surgeon/resident contact with all prospects or newly converted customers. Routinely provide support to F&A surgeons/DPMs and OR personnel during surgical cases, as required.
- Inventory Management: Maintain JnJ sales equipment and promotional materials in proper condition and use them to support territory efforts consistent with company policies and procedures.
- Accurately invoice customers for products
- Collaborate with Trauma partners to effectively grow and develop F&A business within specific geographies
- Acquire expertise of F&A portfolio, all new F&A products and understand competitive product
- Perform F&A field calls for the accounts and assigned territory (including F&A “on-call” and operating/emergency room consultation) as needed
- Spearhead the selling of F&A product portfolio to new accounts and seek opportunities to increase sales with existing customers
- Educate and informs surgeons and hospital staff as to the proper use of our F&A portfolio
- Establish and build clinical relationships with key surgeons, clinicians, and evaluators
- Achieve Business Plan Objectives and sales goals/quotas through proper use of approved resources
- Ensure timely product delivery to surgery site
Qualification & Experience:
- Internal and external customer focus
- A valid driver’s license issued in the United States
- Recently transitioned active duty military
- Residence in or willingness to relocate to the posted territory.
- The ability to work in a lab/operating room environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills including the ability to communicate with a high level of technical acumen and in a hospital environment, negotiation, influencing, strategic thinking, problem solving, and business acumen skills.
- Ability to work in matrix and team structure
- Qualified candidates must be self-motivated and have excellent relationship building skills.
- A minimum of 3 years of selling, account management or related experience is preferred. Military experience will be considered.
- Associates degree and/or Certified Surgical Technician + 6 yr. related experience such as F&A, Trauma, and/or Orthopedics
- High level of attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Must successfully complete a background investigation, to include a review of your driving record history.
- Ability to work independently and autonomously
- The ability to travel as needed.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Providence, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A