Website Internal Revenue Service
- Plans, coordinates, and establishes operating methods and procedures for accomplishment of project mission; as needed, directs the development and accomplishment of employee training relating to the project.
- Meets with managers and executives within the Service to define the overall goals and objectives of the project.
- Prepares action plans and schedules for various phases of project accomplishment, both short and long-range; ensures that plans are consistent with Service goals, schedules, and policies.
- Prepares recommendation for resource requirements to accomplish the project
- Negotiates with managers of various components of the Service to obtain needed resources and support.
- Establishes a system to review, control, and report on project status.
- You must have 1 year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the GS-13 grade level in the Federal service.
- Experience in leading major project assignments that required a wide range of analytical and evaluative methods and techniques, both qualitative and quantitative, to accomplish complex projects or studies broad in scope and magnitude.
- Experience with the application of a range of laws, policies, regulations, and precedents applicable to the segment(s) of the Service’s program affected by the assigned project or study
- Experience with management principles and processes to perform project management duties to effectively coordinate and integrate project objectives and recommendations with key line and/or staff functions of the Service
- Experience with oral and written communication.
- Experience editing and proofreading using multiple content management systems; hand-coding and troubleshooting HTML and CSS markup
- Experience managing complex workflows related to online user experience; and experience with online design standards and best practices
Company: Internal Revenue Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A