Website Internal Revenue Service
As a senior specialist/administrator in the field of acquisition, the incumbent serves as a primary point of contact for program officials on all acquisition and administrative matters affecting procurement of supplies, services, architectural and engineering, or research and development using formal advertising or negotiation procedures; the evaluation of contract price proposals; and the administration or termination and close out of contracts.
- Evaluates proposals, negotiates costs/prices and terms and conditions with offerors/contractors, and ensures award is within all applicable laws and regulations.
- Creates and maintains of all required contractual documentation. Conducts debriefing for unsuccessful offers and prepares documentation in the event of a protest.
- Assists customers in developing statements of work and procurement strategy.
- Determines contract types, unique/complex terms and conditions of the solicitation. Obtains required reviews/approvals, and issues solicitation.
- Provides guidance to lower graded specialists/administrators, program offices, field offices and user functions regarding all aspects of procurement.
- 4 years of experience in contracting or related positions. At least 1 year of that experience must have been specialized experience at or equivalent to the next lower level as defined below.
- Must successfully complete a moderate risk background investigation, including a FBI criminal history record check (fingerprint check).
- You must complete all Mandatory Training requirements as described in DEPARTMENT OF THE TREASURY ACQUISITION CAREER MANAGEMENT PROGRAM HANDBOOK.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National.
- A 1-year probationary period is required.
Company: Internal Revenue Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A