You care about making a positive impact in the world. You understand greatness requires thinking differently. An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you. A job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It’s the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
- Listening to, identifying, anticipating, and responding to customer needs.
- Supporting the implementation and upkeep of planned and promotional activities in, or involving, your product range.
- Creating relationships with customers to provide support in-store and remotely.
- Analyzing and adjusting sales space capacities based on sales location to secure high stock availability.
- Optimizing the shopping experience through knowledgeable and attentive customer service to continually increase sales.
- Maximizing sales, while maintaining profitability, by actively steering customers towards top-selling and prioritized products.
- Acting as an expert and consultant on a broad range of products and services to inspire and inform customers.
2 years of experience in retail sales, preferably in the home furnishing sector
Familiarity with basic design principals and modular furniture planning
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Portsmouth, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A