The Enterprise Account Manager (SLED) will be solely responsible for establishing FireEye presence and driving sales activities in the designated geography with a focus on State, Local Government and Education. You will be expected to penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory.
In addition you will be responsible for working with the Regional Channel Sales Manager (CSM) on the Reseller Channel network within the designated geography
- Provide account management to an existing territory
- Responsible for tracking customer information, forecasts and reports
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing Software/ hardware solutions / services and products
- Create and Manage Channel Partner network for products under the Distribution Product Portfolio together with the Regional Channel Sales Manager
- Responsible for co-ordination with the HO for all technical, commercial, administrative and legal assistance.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle Provide a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Direct interaction with the Customers, Partners, Marketing, Peers and FireEye’s Corporate team will comprise a major portion of this assignment.
- Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ability to self-motivate and multi-task and work independently or within a team Success Factors.
- Provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce.com).
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
- Outstanding Presentation, Written and Verbal Communication Skills.
- Strong technical knowledge with a broad range of security and networking technologies.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 + years Solution Selling experience in Public Sector
- 7 + years Solution Selling experience in the computer networking & security space.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A