The Enterprise Account Manager (EAM) is responsible for sales opportunities of the FireEye family of products within a defined list of accounts. Specifically, this position is responsible for assessing opportunities, developing account plans, contract negotiations, and post sales account management of the assigned Enterprise accounts. The successful EAM is expected to leverage and partner with the Channel Sales team on lead generation, account planning and new account development and/or expanding existing accounts. Further, the EAM is expected to sell the entire FireEye product line and must effectively represent FireEye’s full suite of products and services using technical, organizational and customer knowledge to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs, resulting in revenue generation.
- This role requires a deep understanding of the market and technologies that FireEye sells, including our business/industry, our competitors and the ability to use this knowledge to plan for the future. The successful EAM drives a superior customer experience by delivering technology solutions tailored to customer needs and is able to meet and beat their assigned quota. Additionally, the EAM must demonstrate success in the following areas:
- Opportunity Assessment: Personally oversee and be the primary point-of-contact for named Enterprise accounts. Key deliverable: Value-add product, maintenance, and services opportunities are clearly identified and validated with partners and other FireEye resources.
- Contract Negotiations: Participate in contract negotiations for named accounts. Key deliverable: Financially sound and resource supported contracts that are clearly aligned with FireEye’s financial objectives while delivering value-added products, maintenance, and services to meet customer requirements.
- Account Plan Development: Working with FireEye’s Partner and Channel resources, the successful EAM will develop and prepare an actionable strategic sales plan for top accounts with the largest sales opportunities. Key deliverable: Clearly documented strategic sales and account plans, including short and long-term goals and actions for each named account and associated requirements for team members throughout sales cycle.
- Post Sale Management: Maintain awareness and status of all key contractual obligations within an assigned list of accounts, facilitating customer meetings and communications regarding deliverables where necessary. Key deliverable: Customer expectations are managed upfront, with ongoing status project updates, escalating unresolved issues to account team members and/or key customer sponsor. Effectively matrix-manages cross functional areas to achieve a high level of customer service.
- Lead sales strategy sessions for named accounts while contributing to and coordinating the execution of the account plans, ensuring the accurate production of account plans, business case preparation, appropriate contract presentation, and the effective delivery of account plan activities.
- Exercise strong financial skills in the evaluation and preparation of sales opportunities and sufficient organizational and project management skills to manage customer needs and drives issues to resolution; the EAM must also effectively matrix-manage cross functional areas to deliver total solutions based on regional requirements.
- Consistently demonstrate strong product knowledge and ability to articulate our value proposition.
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
- Instinctive understanding of customer service and satisfaction, with ability to manage both
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy and consistency of all sales data across all sales systems
- Willingness to travel, work odd hours, and be very available
- Build strong business consulting relationships within assigned accounts and ensure alignment of internal resources i.e. Support, Systems Engineering, and Professional Services, to ensure consistency in the planning and implementation of high value solutions.
- Ability to clearly articulate issues and concerns to management and support
- Collect and communicate marketing requirements and competitive data, including pricing, feature needs, license models and value proposition strategies to product stakeholders.
- Understand the sales process, with acute listening and sales skills
- Ability to successfully complete solo sales meetings and presentations, with little or no supervision at the highest level of an organization
Qualification & Experience:
- Must have 8+ years of enterprise software field sales experience
- Relevant FireEye or vendor certifications (Cisco, Juniper, Netapp, VMWare) preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A