FireEye is setting a new standard and changing how organizations can identify and confirm relevant cyber security threats. We develop solutions that enable our customers to know more about their adversaries than anyone else by providing access to a wide array of data and indicators as active threats emerge.
- Stay abreast of the latest technology trends, coding standards, libraries and frameworks to constantly challenge and improve the technology stack.
- Manage remote teams and be willing to reach out and collaborate when needed.
- Collaborate with Product manager and Engineering leadership to maintain product roadmaps, delivery strategies, prioritization, and timelines.
- Mentor and manage the professional development of team members.
- Lead engineering walkthroughs and technical demo sessions as required.
- Guide technology selections and perform technology evaluations.
- Lead the team to deliver high quality and fully tested software product.
- Lead and leverage agile development methodologies and tools .
- Actively participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback.
- Promote strict code testing and validation to ensure high-quality coding standards
- Lead discussions and interpret requirements defined by Product Management or stakeholders .
- Provide technical leadership and inspiration to a team of software engineers in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable with agile development methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence is desired.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work both independently and with a team.
- Track record of building and delivering enterprise or highly scalable software systems.
- Capable of articulating, verbally and in writing, abstract concepts as well as detailed technical information.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple complex tasks and projects
- Hands-on expertise in many technologies, including user interfaces and back end systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- 10+ years of overall software development experience and 2+ years managing a software engineering team .
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- Experience leading a engineering team delivering high quality, fully tested, product ready code in
- Experience with AWS technologies like S3, Aurora, and Lambda
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Draper, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A