The Channel Sales Engineer is a customer-focused, highly technical sales professional who provides support and guidance to prospective and current customers, while collaborating with Sales Account Managers and partner organizations to recommend and develop appropriate Security-focused solution offerings.
- Act as an interface between the Sales organization and technical staff to resolve outstanding issues, engaging product management/engineering as required
- Collaborate with customer/partner network engineers, architects, operation support staff disciplines to determine the best comprehensive design, while supporting current and long-term needs of the infrastructure and related stakeholders
- Conduct Proof of Concept (POC) engagements on sales opportunities. This includes scoping the appropriate use cases in agreement with customer, installation and configuration of FireEye products. Provides POC report/findings once completed
- Understand the customer’s business requirements and how to map these to a FireEye solution that meets both their needs and budget
- Develop and present the benefits of FireEye products and services to both technical and non-technical audiences. Understand FireEye differentiators. Research the technical requirements of an opportunity to scope and architect a solution that meets the customer’s needs
- If you feel you have 75% of the above and are confident you could learn the rest, please consider joining our team.
- Work closely with customers to grow and expand the implementation/integration of FireEye products
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations, including demonstration of FireEye products in-line with customer requirements and in support of marketing/partner activities
- CISSP or other security qualifications desired (but not mandatory)
- Overnight travel throughout the assigned territory/region is periodically required, very occasional long haul
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from deep geeks to top execs
- Ability to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner. Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members.
- Familiarity with various hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, common malware families, and Anti-Virus / IDS / IPS evasion techniques
- Knowledge of industry frameworks e.g. MITRE desirable
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of FireEye products and solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in Cyber Security space and networking technology space
- Excellent knowledge and experience with a wide variety of IT technologies and security solutions
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Draper, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A