Website Envoy Careers
- Performs the necessary sequence of operations to troubleshoot and diagnose in order to disassemble, clean, check, repair, rework, replace, fabricate, assemble, install and adjust any automotive and ground equipment, machinery, accessories, and parts.
- Maintains equipment within the facility such as aircraft tugs, tow tractors, belt loaders, power units, and company vehicles.
- The Automotive/Ground Support Equipment (GSE) Mechanic performs maintenance assignments requiring the skills of one or more of the maintenance trades such as auto mechanic, heating and air-conditioning engineer or other similar skilled journeyman trades.
- Ability to distinguish colors red, green, yellow, white, and blue
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing
- Possess the legal right to work in the United States
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language
- Flexible to work rotating shifts, including days, nights, weekends, holidays, and rotating days off
- Lift items weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Minimum age: 18
- Possess a valid, unexpired and unsuspended driver’s license
- Automotive Inspection certificate/licenses preferred
- Attention to detail in order to ensure tasks are completed with precision and have the ability to troubleshoot tasks
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma, GED, or International equivalent
- Experience in maintenance trades such as auto mechanic, heating/air conditioning, or other similar journeyman trades preferred
- Previous experience maintaining mobile ground power (generators), air conditioners (up to 110 ton), air start units (but will also consider experience in Farm or Heavy Industrial equipment)
- Trade certification as an Automotive Service Technician, Commercial Transport Mechanic, Heavy Duty Mechanic, or twelve (12) months’ experience in one or more of the maintenance trades
Company: Envoy Careers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Miami, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A