Website U.S. Department of Justice
DOJ offers a range of opportunities for experienced attorneys to work on significant and complex issues facing our nation. The effectiveness of the Department’s law enforcement and legal responsibilities depends upon the continued recruitment and hiring of excellent and diverse legal talent. We recognize the need for attorneys of varied backgrounds and skills, and offer an inclusive environment that relies on diverse perspectives to ensure that we effectively serve the American people.
- Applicants must possess a J.D. degree, be an active member of the bar (any U.S. jurisdiction, in good standing), and have at least one (1) year post-J.D. legal or other relevant experience.
- The applicant selected for this position will be required to become a member of the Georgia State Bar.
- Applicants should possess superior communication and courtroom skills, exhibit exceptional research and writing ability, and demonstrate strong interpersonal and professional skills.
- Applicants must also exhibit the ability to work with other attorneys, support staff and client agencies in a professional manner while being able to function in a highly demanding work environment.
- Relevant favorable experience will include handling matters involving immigration law.
- Applicant should be prepared to discuss immigration law experience, working with federal agencies on immigration matters, and the results obtained in immigration cases.
Company: U.S. Department of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A