Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class—while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported full-year 2020 revenue of $1.9B, a growth of 30% versus 2019. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
- Takes a proactive approach to continuous improvement initiatives by analyzing existing processes and applying lean manufacturing techniques and concepts to improve production efficiencies, throughput, scalability, and quality.
- Provides engineering leadership to cross functional teams.
- Interacts with product design and development personnel to ensure that processes and designs meet Operation’s requirements.
- Develops and conducts statistical analysis such as Design of Experiments (DOE) and Statistical Process Control (SPC) targeting physical cause of failure for yield loss and improving quality. Interacts with product design and development personnel to ensure that processes and designs are compatible.
- Conducts and utilizes problem solving techniques to identify root causes to technical issues and develops and implements sustainable countermeasures to address them.
- Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a technical discipline, and a minimum of 2-5 years related experience
- Masters degree and 0-2 years equivalent experience.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Berkeley, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A