Founded in 1999, Dexcom, Inc. (NASDAQ: DXCM), develops and markets Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM) systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and by healthcare providers for the treatment of people with diabetes. The company is the leader in transforming diabetes care and management by providing CGM technology to help patients and healthcare professionals better manage diabetes. Since the company’s inception, Dexcom has focused on better outcomes for patients, caregivers, and clinicians by delivering solutions that are best in class—while empowering the community to take control of diabetes. Dexcom reported full-year 2020 revenue of $1.9B, a growth of 30% versus 2019. Headquartered in San Diego, California, with additional offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia Pacific, the company employs over 6,000 people worldwide.
- Participate in on-call rotation for applications
- Understand business processes and requirements from the business
- Develop cloud-based software systems (APIs and Websites) as part of a multi-disciplinary team that works with an Agile methodology and integrates design, development, testing, and quality control.
- Execute on technical requirements and document new ones when needed
- Apply best practices for testing and deployment in an agile environment
- Understanding the technical architecture of internally developed applications
- Experience in, and comfortable with, being part of a team that builds components as part of a distributed environment
- Experience in working in a Scrum-based team environment
- Knowledge or experience in Identify management frameworks and concepts such as OAuth, OpenId and SSO.
- Specific and relevant Google Cloud Platform experience
- Strong programming skills – Kotlin, Java, NodeJS or Scala.
- 5-7 years of work experience with developing full stack applications, preferably in a cloud environment, like AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Demonstrated ability to keep up with the ever-changing software environments
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Modesto, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A