Reporting to the Director of Creative Services within the Global Brand Marketing team , the Creative Content Producer is responsible for supporting creative strategy, content development, and brand messaging for the Global Marketing Brand teams at Dexcom. This role will work closely with the brand and creative teams as well as key stakeholders within the Marketing department, as well as partner with external agencies and production teams. This role will help to ensure content is developed according to creative briefs, brand strategy, and business objectives to execute deliverable on budget, on brand, and on time. This position will help bring our brand to life from product messaging through inpirational story telling across multiple customer touchpoints. To support in these efforts, this role will have a direct report and oversee in-house video production and photography.
- Support creative planning, ideation, concepting, and production in the development and implementation of tactics and tools targeted for a defined audience and product brand.
- Play an ongoing role in the development of our brand voice and advocate for consistent application of content and video standards across experiences and platforms.
- Balance critical and analytical thinking with creativity, using data and research insights to develop relevant and effective solutions.
- Partner with cross functional teams to coach and develop their strategic thinking skillset as they manage their individual initiatives and projects.
- Partner with brand leads to ensure execution of content and video deliverables for educational, instructional, and promotional purposes, as requested under direction of
- Creative Services, Brand, and Product Management.
- Partner with brand leadership to write and develop creative content that drives engagement, articulates our product differentiators, and increases awareness and brand loyalty.
- Oversee special creative strategic projects to move Dexcom forward as the leading CGM brand and manage projects through a strategic lens.
- Research and provide strategic creative insights that motivate both the consumer and healthcare provider audience.
- Demonstrated ability as a brand storyteller (written, verbal, and visual) with a hands-on and problem-solving approach.
- Experience using a project and resource management system to track projects and tasks.
- Ability to produce and be accountable for the final development of content frameworks, messaging guides, that meet or exceeds the project objectives, plus follow internal claims approval processes.
- 2-5 years of previous management or lead experience.
- Ability to write and communicate compelling strategic content – including video scripts, email journeys, website content, social media, etc.
- Expertise in writing compelling and inspirational creative briefs – able to distill insights.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Santa Rosa, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A