The Associate Marketing Manager, Digital Experience will be responsible for supporting the Global Experience Marketing team and stakeholders with a focus on Dexcom’s U.S. website and digital channels. This role will primarily support digital analytics and reporting for the U.S. website and marketing automation initiatives, as well as supporting other digital projects as needed – including website content marketing, SEO, and A/B testing. The candidate should have a strong knowledge of digital analytics and a passion for digital marketing to support the marketing team’s goal of improving Dexcom’s digital experience. The candidate will be joining a high-performing Global Experience team during an exciting period of growth for the company.
- Creation and maintenance of various digital marketing reporting dashboards in platforms like Datorama, Tableau, Google Analytics 360, Salesforce, and Qualtrics
- Perform routine audits of our dashboard data and connectors; sets up alerts and thresholds to monitor the health of marketing automation email triggers and volumes.
- Supports the Digital Experience team’s projects as needed on website content management, landing page creation, SEO, and A/B testing
- Partners with Digital Experience Channel Managers (website, email, and marketing
- Provides ongoing digital KPI reporting and analytics recommendations to support Dexcom’s digital properties: U.S. website, email, SMS, customer experience
- Analytical and data-driven digital marketer that has a keen eye for spotting valuable insights and data trends
- Experience with website A/B testing and using tools such as Google Optimize, Optimizely
- Experience with Tag Management Solutions (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, or similar)
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience with experience in digital analytics and reporting
- Strong experience with digital analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics (Google Analytics certifications a plus).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A