Join the largest manufacturer and distributor of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Operates various powered industrial trucks to receive the product into the warehouse and prepare for stocking.
- Opens crates and inspects product.
- Ensures product is placed into accurate location.
- Keeps area safe, clean, and organized.
- Utilizes powered industrial equipment to move product into pre-designated areas within the warehouse once received.
- Keys location of product into the inventory control system and places product onto shelves.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Verifies stock availability and audits orders for accuracy.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to the supervisor.
- Keys order into Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Conveys picked orders to pack stations or shipping areas.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Applies labels to products according to establishing procedures.
- Verifies shading of product and places into accurate warehouse location.
- Operate powered industrial truck(s) to assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets.
- 1 or more years previous distribution/warehouse experience. Must have a minimum of six months to 1 year of the sit-down forklift. Reach truck and OP experience.
- Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks.
- Good oral and written communications skills. Good record-keeping skills. Good listening skills. Accurate measurement capability. Ability to understand and speak English.
- Ability to work in a safe conscientious manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Brownsville, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A