Operates powered industrial forklifts to receive, stock, pick, and ship products at a Plant Distribution Center location.
May be required to manually pack, check and prepare small packages (SPC) orders for shipping.
- Verifies shading of product and places into an accurate warehouse location.
- Utilizes powered industrial equipment to move product into pre-designated areas within the warehouse once received.
- Verifies stock availability and audits orders for accuracy.
- Ensures product is placed into the accurate location.
- Keeps area safe, clean, and organized.
- Conveys picked orders to pack station or shipping areas.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Keys location of product into the inventory control system and places product onto shelves.
- Operates various powered industrial trucks to receive the product into the warehouse and prepare for stocking
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Follows standard operating and safety procedures.
- Applies labels to the product according to establishing procedures.
- Operate powered industrial truck(s) to assemble customer orders from stock and place orders on pallets.
- Keys order into Warehouse Management System (WMS).
- Opens crates and inspects product.
- Must have a minimum of six months to 1 year of the sit-down forklift. Reach truck and OP experience.
- Accurate measurement capability.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good listening skills.
- 1 or more years previous distribution/warehouse experience.
- Ability to understand and speak English.
- Ability to work in a safe conscientious manner.
- Good record-keeping skills.
- Must be Dal-Tile certified to operate powered industrial trucks
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Irving, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A