Dal-Tile is currently seeking an exceptional Warehouse Associate to join our TEAM! As the Warehouse Associate, we need someone who will own a variety of material handling duties such as receiving, loading/unloading material, pulling/assembling customers’ orders, and inventory checks. This position involves the daily use of forklift equipment.
- Operates forklift equipment.
- Maintains a safe working environment by obeying all safety rules as outlined in the Safety Program and by reporting all accidents, unsafe conditions, and acts to Management.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- May wait on customers and prepare sales slips.
- Maintains the clean and organized facility by sweeping, trash removal, restroom, and general office maintenance, etc.
- Performs receiving duties such as receiving and unloading inbound material, process inbound shipments, stocking material, processing customer returns, and notifying management of damaged shipments for freight claims.
- Performs a variety of warehouse duties such as pulling/assembling customer orders, checking outbound orders for accuracy/completeness, inventory stock checks, restocking and labeling vendor product, maintaining displays (tools, caulk, etc.), moving, storing, and replenishing material, and conduct daily cycle counts.
- Basic math skills, organization skills, customer service skills, fluency in English, detail-oriented, and safety conscious
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmond, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A