Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
- Performs tests of production process and equipment for analytical purposes including kilns.
- Performs lab tests including, but not limited to, an inspection of work in progress and finished tile for thickness, size, gloss, color, etc.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Monitors equipment or processes and reports problems to supervisor.
- Demonstrate safe work practices.
- Complete all required training, including ergonomic, safety, health and environmental.
- Report symptoms of injury/illness and concerns when first noted.
- Sets up Rotocolor equipment for production and supports Rotocolor production runs.
- Documents test results.
- Maintains electronic data of testing results.
- Report issues to supervisor/manager when unable to control risk factor/s.
- Follows standard operating procedures.
- Inspect product samples to ensure quality standards are met.
- Participate in incident investigation.
- Keeps area safe, clean and organized.
- Use ergonomic equipment provided
- Identify and adjust workstation arrangement, work practices, and workflow to reduce risk factors
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 0 -1 year previous manufacturing/production experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: McAllen, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A