Website Commerce Bank
Personal Bankers are the key ambassadors of the Commerce Bank brand. In this retail banking role, you will develop and maintain long lasting relationships with not only your customers, but with your co-workers and other lines of business within Commerce. As a Personal Banker, your goal is to uncover the financial needs of each customer and educate them on solutions to address those needs.
- Ensure financial transactions are completed accurately and efficiently, while complying with all policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements.
- Educate customers on a variety of retail products and digital solutions that enhance the customer experience.
- Receive the tools, resources, and training you need to be successful.
- Establish relationships with internal departments and refer customers to bank specialists when complex financial needs are identified.
- Be able to earn more than your base pay through our quarterly incentive program.
- Interact with customers both in person and through proactive phone calls to ensure we are meeting their financial needs.
- Actively listen to our customers so you can make appropriate recommendations that match their needs.
- Excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High School diploma (or equivalent) is required
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly connect with customers
- One or more years of experience in a sales position, preferably in the financial services industry
- Strong PC skills
- Great communication skills – verbally, in writing, and how you personally present yourself
- Experience working in an environment with individual and team goals
Company: Commerce Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A