Cognizant Technology Solutions is looking for candidates with Appian BPM experience.
- Participate in the day-to-day activities of the Appian BPM development teams.
- Maintains database performance by identifying and resolving production and application development problems.
- Conduct and participate in detailed design reviews and validate that the design follows the approved architecture.
- Deliver projects in either Agile or Waterfall software development methodologies, as project dictates.
- Design and implement complex enterprise integrations with industry standard technologies including LDAP, Active Directory and other internal systems in the enterprise.
- Design, develop, modify, integrate, test, deploy and support enterprise-level Appian BPM workflow applications.
- Design and develop database objects to support BPM applications.
- Translate BPM requirement specifications into Appian process model prototypes and solutions.
- Knowledge of AGILE development process
- Proven ability of working with business users to gather and document project requirements
- Extensive knowledge of SQL and Database maintenance (Maria DB knowledge preferred)
- Strong communication skills
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a modern object-oriented programming language (knowledge of Java preferred)
- Proven ability to work and maintain connection with external APIs and Integrations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A